Your medicine is known by the above names, but will be referred to as Lorazepam Tablets throughout this:
Patient Information Leaflet
Read all of this leaflet carefully before you start taking this medicine.
• Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again.
• If you have any further questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you. Do not pass it on to others.
It may harm them, even if their symptoms are the same as yours.
• If any of the side-effects get serious, or if you notice any side-effects not
listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
In this leaflet:
1) What Lorazepam Tablets are and what they are used for
2) Before you take Lorazepam Tablets
3) How to take Lorazepam Tablets
4) Possible side-effects
5) How to store Lorazepam Tablets
6) Further information